The Knightons

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Stake Family Field Day

This morning we headed down to the high school track for a bit of competition. It was pretty warm out. I'm glad that I do my exercise early in the morning.

Doug got suckered into running the 100yard relay. The old guys didn't do too bad!

Miranda's team won 3rd place in the relay. She gave those older kids a run for their money.


Max was good natured about faceplanting on his first try @ long jump. He redeemed himself with a 2nd jump of 9' 10".

2 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

That looks like it was alot of fun!

June 13, 2009 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger Lizzie Bingham said...

Hey, I was there for the walk/run in the morning. I must have missed you guys.

June 25, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home