posted by Paige @ 5:10 PM
Beautiful ships!! It's weird to hear you say you are 'braving the heat'! The kids faces do look flushed. Enjoy it - its freeeeeezing here!
Aren't the ships majestic?But so small.Enjoy your summer.Love Lorraine.xxx
those pictures look really familiar! you didn't have quite so many people to have to push through...lucky!
Wow, I didn't know these were even in Pasco? Was it just for the weekend?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Beautiful ships!! It's weird to hear you say you are 'braving the heat'! The kids faces do look flushed. Enjoy it - its freeeeeezing here!
Aren't the ships majestic?
But so small.
Enjoy your summer.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
those pictures look really familiar! you didn't have quite so many people to have to push through...lucky!
Wow, I didn't know these were even in Pasco? Was it just for the weekend?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home