posted by Paige @ 9:31 PM
Poor kid.It looks like you sent him to a forensics camp, by the look of his T- Shirt. He probably has been examining dead bodies all day. LOL.I bet you have missed him more than he missed you.They grow up far too fast.Love Lorraine.xxx
These cub camps sound like heaps of fun. Wish they had stuff like that here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
2 Comments:
Poor kid.
It looks like you sent him to a forensics camp, by the look of his T- Shirt. He probably has been examining dead bodies all day. LOL.
I bet you have missed him more than he missed you.
They grow up far too fast.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
These cub camps sound like heaps of fun. Wish they had stuff like that here.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home