Winter Prep
Friday morning was a (not so) bright and (very) early awakening for my 3 oldest boys. They were up @ 5:15 and on the road by 6:00 am. They worked hard and came back with lots of wood AND about 60 pounds of cherries. What hard workers they were! A little birdie told me that the boys didn't even complain (I think the soda and Cheetos helped with that one). Doug even managed to fit in a tire changing lesson when a tire blew out on the trailer.

2 Comments:
You guys are good getting prepared for winter already! Wish I could think about Summer but it seems too far away! :(
I'm a believer in a "if it works, do it" mentatlity. so if it's cheetos and soda pop...go for it!!
what good workers you have...i need them at my house when you're done with them. :) jill
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home