A Confession
Ever since I can remember I have gotten very nervous @ this sight:
(No, not the cracked windshield silly!)
One would think that having grown up in the Pacific Northwest, where logging trucks are quite common, would make a girl immune to this kind of fear.
Wrong.
Every time we approach a truck full of logs I just hope that Doug will quickly pass it before the chains break. He assures me that this could Never happen.
According to a quick search on the Internet, there are very few cases of this sort of event...documentation error I'm sure.
Don't get me wrong, I love trees. I love everything about them, flooring, paper, toothpicks, sap, wait, I don't like sap. Anyway, they're quite lovely and very useful. I just don't like them next to me on the freeway.
So, my arborrollaphobia will continue (we came up with that one on our own. Craziness had set in after 8 hours in the car.) and I will try my best to stay off those mountain roads. They're just teeming logging trucks, ya know.
Wrong.
Every time we approach a truck full of logs I just hope that Doug will quickly pass it before the chains break. He assures me that this could Never happen.
According to a quick search on the Internet, there are very few cases of this sort of event...documentation error I'm sure.
Don't get me wrong, I love trees. I love everything about them, flooring, paper, toothpicks, sap, wait, I don't like sap. Anyway, they're quite lovely and very useful. I just don't like them next to me on the freeway.
So, my arborrollaphobia will continue (we came up with that one on our own. Craziness had set in after 8 hours in the car.) and I will try my best to stay off those mountain roads. They're just teeming logging trucks, ya know.

4 Comments:
I have the same worry too.
We get a lot of log trucks on our little country road at different times of the year.
They say that confession is good for the soul Paige.
Love Lorraine.
xxx
lol -you crack me up Paige! I'm sure the documentation is wrong! ;)
We must be sisters because I have the same fear!
As soon as I saw the picture,even before I started reading, Iknew what the post was about. You are too funny!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home