The Knightons

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Empty Cups, Full Bellies

We took a little drive down to the canyon for our blackberry picking. I found out that 9 month-olds (at least the one that belongs to this family) DO NOT enjoy berry picking. I suppose I was being a bit idealistic in thinking he would nicely sit in the stroller whilst I filled all my containers with fruit. The kids enjoyed the walk through the canyon and hopefully Gabe is young enough to forget his bad experience. Next time we'll either leave Gabe @ home with daddy or bring ol' Monkey Arms* (aka Doug) with us.

Align Center


Dirty and Stinky...playing is hard work!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Kings said...

Your kids crack me up!

August 13, 2009 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

I love blackberries! I wonder if they are ready over here yet...?

August 13, 2009 at 3:52 PM  
Blogger Nettie's Blog said...

are you going to make jam and pies?
mmm i can smell those balckberrya nd apple muffins now and pie with lashing of real cream (not that stuff you get in the pressure cans there in the USA)..... just love those smelly armpits or should i say the kids that have them....what an awesome mum...6 kids!!!!!

August 16, 2009 at 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home