posted by Paige @ 9:14 PM
He is soooo beautiful Paige!
He is soooo dang cute! But I'm afraid to say he's already starting to loose that "baby" look.
only three i can think of that could have been said...."WHAT A CHERUB"
infectious....we are laughing also...so fun...Judd & Debi
Absolutely priceless shots. How happy is he!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
I am Paige and my husband is Doug. We've been married 13 years. We are the parents of 6 active kids.
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
5 Comments:
He is soooo beautiful Paige!
He is soooo dang cute! But I'm afraid to say he's already starting to loose that "baby" look.
only three i can think of that could have been said....
"WHAT A CHERUB"
infectious....we are laughing also...so fun...Judd & Debi
Absolutely priceless shots. How happy is he!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home