New Batteries!
We finally got new batteries for the camera. After a somewhat futile attempt to take a group photo of the kids, I resorted to individuals. I think it would take a miracle to get 5 kids all looking at the camera and smiling at the same time.





3 Comments:
Your blog looks great Paige!! I'm so excited to keep up with what you guys are doing and LOVE seeing the pics of your kids - they are so cute!! Now where is the pic of you and Doug!?
What a bunch of adorable children! Hi from Allison. Someday I will join the blog world. Would love to see pics of you and Doug!! Lisa sent me the link. Thanks Lisa. I really need to stay better connected.
yes you do Allison! :) Would love to see a Morgan blog :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home